GroboUtils Home Page
GroboUtils aims to expand the testing possibilities of Java. It contains
many sub-projects which experiment
with different aspects of testing through Java.
The popular tools included with GroboUtils include
hierarchial unit tests, and a
code coverage tool.
This toolset is released under the MIT license.
Visit the downloads section to
get the latest version.
Here are the change and release notes
GroboUtils has started picking back up:
- I'm putting together a Mock version of the AWT. It's coming along. Unfortunately, I've had to create my own Graphics2D library (try it here), which actually wasn't that bad.
- I've been working on the build using Antlion, which is tying all the projects together nicely and quickly.
- There have been minor updates to the JUnit testing frameworks.
- There is a new system testing framework underway that can be run under any other testing framework (such as JUnit or TestNG).
- I've put a strong effort into removing all outside dependencies besides the JDK; simple implementations exist if the expected classes can't be loaded.
- There's no plans to update the GroboCoverage tool for JDK 1.5 compatiblity. Try out some of the good alternate tools that have come out lately.