The CodeCoverage package contains a tool to help you discover what
parts of your code have not executed during unit tests.
You can find an article on the various code-coverage techniques in the
on-line article by Steve
Cornet at Bullseye Testing Technology.
Table Of Contents
- Getting Started with GroboCoverage
- Advanced usage of GroboCoverage
- Detailed Ant task documentation
- Integrating GroboCoverage with
complex build environments
- What's new
- Documents you may not care about
- Original Design (for those
who want to know about alternatives to BCEL-based code-coverage
There are several commercially available code coverage tools for
Java, but they all require a large fee to use. This is a 100% Pure
Java implementation of a Code Coverage tool. It uses Jakarta's
BCEL platform to post-compile class files to add logging statements
for tracking coverage.
Final changes to the documentation before release of the next